Points of Contact
We were awarded the Navy SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort-NXG) vehicle in January 2019. With the award, we obtained a new avenue to provide support services to the U.S. Navy.
Seaport-NxG is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services for the Virtual System Commands (SYSCOM), which includes:
- Military Sealift Command
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Naval Facilities Command (NAVFAC)
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Office of Naval Research
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- U.S. Marine Corps
Experience, services, and solutions
Our mission is to create an enduring legacy for our clients, Rigilites, teams, and communities by making life better through leading-edge products and solutions.
We research emerging technologies, keep customers at the core, and find the lowest-risk opportunities with the highest chances of success.
We’re skilled in a variety of technology services including:
- IT Modernization (Agile application development, cloud, devOps, enterprise architecture, infrastructure and telecom, program/project management, mobile development, mobile device management, and 24/7 help desk)
- Data Sciences (artificial intelligence/machine learning, big data, blockchain, business intelligence, data analytics, data fabric, geospatial, robotics process automation)
- Cybersecurity (backup and security services, continuous diagnostics and mitigation (DM) program support, data protection and privacy, governance, information assurance, ISSO support, network management, risk and vulnerability management, standard operating procedure and policy support)
- Organizational optimization (change management, coaching, communications, facilitation, organizational and workforce development, process analysis and reengineering, strategic planning)
- Training (digital classrooms, data analytics reporting, graphic design, instructional design, mobile learning, on-site training sessions and events, syllabus and curriculum development, video production, virtual training sessions and events, web-based education)