Points of Contact
We were awarded the GSA Human Capital and Training Solutions – Small Business (HCaTS SB) contract vehicle in May 2016. With the award, we obtained a new avenue to meet complex human capital management and training needs for customers who cannot or do not use the MAS schedules or other acquisition vehicles. As of Jan, 28, 2022, we transitioned to HCaTS Unrestricted (HCaTS U).
About GSA HCaTS
HCaTS is a multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract vehicle. The contract consists of a base period of five years with one five year option period and one six month option period. HCaTS has been designated as a Best-in-Class (BIC) solution for Human Capital and Training Solutions.
The purpose of HCaTS is to meet the needs of customers with complex human capital management and training based requirements who cannot or do not use the MAS schedules or other acquisition vehicles.
We were awarded HCaTS Pool 1: Professional and Management Development Training and HCaTS Pool 2: Human Resource Consulting Services.
About GSA HCaTS U
We transitioned to HCaTS U in January 2022.
About GSA HCaTS SB
We were awarded HCaTS SB which comprises the three Key Services Areas (KSAs) identified in HCaTS: 1) Customized Training and Development Services, 2) Customized Human Capital Strategy Services, and 3) Organizational Performance Improvement.
The scope of Human Capital Strategy Services is inclusive of, but not limited to a broad range of human capital and human resources services. The services may include as part of talent management and human capital management are: HR strategy, organizational and position management, staff acquisition, performance management, compensation management, HR development, employee relations, labor relations and separation management.
Experience, services, and solutions
We make life better with strategy, technology and products.
We research emerging technologies, keep customers at the core, and find the lowest-risk opportunities with the highest chances of success.
We’re skilled in a variety of strategic, people-focused services including:
- Organizational optimization (change management, coaching, communications, facilitation, organizational and workforce development, process analysis and reengineering, strategic planning)
- Training (digital classrooms, data analytics reporting, gamification, graphic design, instructional design, mobile learning, on-site training sessions and events, syllabus and curriculum development, video production, virtual training sessions and events, web-based education)
- Pool 1 contract numbers:
- SB: GS02Q16DCR0081
- U: 47QREB22D0010
- NAICS Codes: 611430, 611699, 624310
- Pool 2 contract numbers:
- SB: GS02Q16DCR0106
- U: 47QREB22D0011
- NAICS Codes: 541611, 541612, 541613, 541618, 611710
- Periods of Performance:
- SB: May 11, 2016 – Nov 9, 2021
- U: Nov. 10, 2021 – March 25, 2027
- GSA HCaTS website
- GSA HCaTS Capability Statement (pdf)
- HCaTS Master Contract – Pool 1
- HCaTS Master Contract – Pool 2